Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks
Jay VA Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in Jay and the surrounding communities.
- Behavioral Health services including individual and group counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Driving Directions from Grove, OK
Take Highway OK-10/OK-25/E 3RD Street toward South Main Street. Turn left onto Main Street. Continue straight on Main Street. The Jay VA Clinic is located on the right, across from the Jay Mini Storage and Church of Christ.
Driving Directions from Taqhlequah, OK
Take Highway US-412 E. Take US-59/OK-10 exit towards Kansas and Tahlequah. Turn left onto US-59/OK-10. The Jay VA Clinic is located on the left, across from the Jay Mini Storage and Church of Christ.
- Free on premises