Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks
- Primary care services for Veterans in Ozark and the surrounding communities.
- Behavioral Health services including individual and group counseling, and programs such as Tobacco Free Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Driving Directions from Fort Smith, Arkansas
Take I-40E towards Alma/Little Rock. Take exit 35 onto AR-23 S. Turn right onto West Commercial Street. The Ozark Clinic is located on the left side of the road.
Driving Directions from Little Rock, Arkansas
Take I-40 W. Take exit 37 onto AR-219 S. Turn left at N 3rd Street. Turn right onto West Commercial Street. The Ozark Clinic is located on the left side of the road.
- Free on premises
2713 West Commercial
Ozark, AR 72949
Phone & Fax
Phone: 479-508-1000 Or 479-508-1000
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation