Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Primary care services for veterans in the Fort Smith metro area and surrounding communities.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fayetteville VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From Interstate 40 Eastbound: Exit at Roland, and drive six miles on highway 64 to downtown Fort Smith.
From Interstate 40 Westbound & from North I 540 & Fayetteville, take Interstate 40 westbound to I 540 south. Exit west on Rogers Ave. and continue to downtown.
In the downtown area: On Rogers or Garrison Ave turn south at Towson Ave. Turn left onto Dodson Ave. Continue for two blocks and the Fort Smith Clinic is on the right in the Sparks Medical Plaza.
- Free on premises
1500 Dodson Ave Sparks Medical Plaza
Ft Smith, AR 72917
Phone & Fax
Phone: 479-441-2600 Or 479-441-2600
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation