Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in Harrison metro area and surrounding communities.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fayetteville VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Take Hwy. 65 north or south to Prospect Ave. Turn west towards downtown, and turn right onto Main St. The Harrison Clinic is three blocks up on the right in the Main Street Medical Clinic building.