Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks
Mount Vernon, Missouri
Gene Taylor Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
600 N Main
Mount Vernon, MO 65712
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Primary care services for veterans in the Mount Vernon metro area and surrounding communities.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fayetteville, Arkansas VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Driving Directions from Springfield, MO
Take I-44 West to Highway 174 (Exit #49.) Go west on Hwy 174 to Business 39/Hwy Y. Turn left onto Business 39/Hwy Y. The Mount Vernon VA Clinic is located on the grounds of the Missouri Rehabilitation Center. The Missouri Rehabilitation Center is on your right after turning onto Bus. 39/Hwy Y.
Driving Directions from Joplin, MO
Take I-44 East to Highway 39 (Exit 44.) Turn Left onto Highway 39 and enter the town of Mount Vernon. Stay on Highway 39 until you reach Highway 174. Turn Right onto Highway 174 and go to Business 39/Hwy Y. Turn Right onto Bus. 39/Hwy Y. The Mount Vernon VA Clinic is located on the grounds of the Missouri Rehabilitation Center. The Missouri Rehabilitation Center is on your left after turning onto Bus. 39/Hwy Y.
- Free on premises